October 29, 2011

Museum of Nature

I went to the museum today. It was pretty fun. I found I really don't find birds interesting at all compared to literally anything else.  Moose are much bigger then I imagined, and apparently that was only medium sized moose. The same is true about Bison. they are much bigger in real life then they seem to be in pictures. There's also a visible difference between muscox and Bison. Blue Whales are also extremely huge. I'm pretty sure you could live comfortably inside one if you hollowed it out.

 Also, rocks are extremely cool to look at, I can see why people in ancient times were willing to trade all their food for some shiny rocks. It would be so worth it. My favourite was the amethyst. mostly because they're smooth and purple. they're the best to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment