November 6, 2011

Pokemon FireRed

I found a copy of Pokemon FireRed in my house, and luckily it only had a game that had just started saved on it. So I've decided to erase that and start a brand new game so I can transfer all the first generation Pokemon I want and need over to my White. The problem is, you can only transfer Pokemon over after the sixth gym, which is a bit less then three quarters of the way into the game (depending on if you count stuff that's after the Elite 4, and all those Team Rocket Shenanigans). So, depending on if I can find a link cable, I'll need to play through the game to that point at least 3 times so I can get each starter. Which would be quite time consuming. I hope i can trade using the DS wireless trading thing, that'd make it so much simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment